You’ve written a thesis or research proposal, and now it’s time to hand it in! Or perhaps not? You may want someone to read through your document and give you concrete feedback before you proceed with your final submission. Or maybe you’re looking for someone to take one final look, together with you, to help you improve the common thread of the document. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. The thesis supervisors at Jouw Scriptiecoach can help you move forward with practical advice and tips. You’ll then be able to submit your thesis or research proposal successfully. Does your thesis have a lot of pages? Then please note that the checking process could take several days.
Why have your thesis checked?
Our thesis supervisors look at the big picture of your thesis. They look at how your chapters and paragraphs are arranged, but also at the story you’re telling: is it clear and have you avoided too much repetition? And are the titles of your chapters logical? Our thesis supervisors can also look at whether your thesis meets the requirements of your study programme. All of these points together can help to increase your chances of graduating.
Our thesis supervisors all have their own specialism. This means we can help students and PhD students from almost any study programme. We can help you if you’re a commercial student studying Business Administration, Commercial Economics or Communication, or if your subject is in the social domain, such as Physiotherapy, Nursing or Psychology. We also have thesis supervisors who specialise in education and can help you with your teacher training or study programmes such as Educational Science.
Studying a subject from a different sector? Please contact us. We also have thesis supervisors who specialise in guiding students who are writing a design thesis and also offer supervision with research for the NIMA Communication, Marketing NIMA B or Marketing NIMA C study programmes.
How does the thesis checking process work?
Checking your research proposal, plan of approach or thesis is quite straightforward. It works as follows:
- You request a free consultation from Jouw Scriptiecoach.
- We contact you quickly and discuss what you need help with and which thesis supervisor would be best suited to your subject, according to their expertise. We also immediately recommend the type of supervision that fits best with your needs.
- You purchase the necessary time in hours in our web shop and pay online. The number of hours you purchase is based on the amount of time we expect to need to check your thesis.
- After you have purchased your hours, we immediately connect you to the thesis supervisor who would be most suitable for your subject.
- You send your supervisors your documents directly (assessment requirements, thesis, research proposal, plan of approach etc.). The assigned thesis supervisor will then contact you and start checking your document.
- We provide feedback on your thesis by adding comments in the margins of the document so that your text remains intact and you can implement the changes yourself.
Costs for thesis checking
If you want to have your thesis checked, you’ll want to know what it will cost. We apply competitive rates for checking your thesis. During a free consultation, we look at how best we can help you and which supervisor would be most suitable for your subject. You’ll then receive an immediate estimate of the number of hours we’ll need to check your thesis and get you across the finish line. We apply fixed hourly rates and hours can easily be purchased online, so you’ll always know where you stand!
Linguistic thesis checking
Finished writing your thesis and want to have it checked for language and spelling errors? Jouw Scriptiecoach can check your thesis for language as well as structure, common thread and content.
How does linguistic thesis checking work?
Having your research proposal, plan of approach or thesis checked for language and spelling by Jouw Scriptiecoach works as follows:
- Using the form at the bottom of this page, you directly request your free quotation and can also upload the documents we need to check for you.
- On the basis of the wordcount, we quickly estimate what the cost of checking your thesis will be. You receive a quotation for checking your document via e-mail and we’ll also let you know when you can expect to have the checked document returned to you.
- If you agree to our proposal, you can pay for your order immediately. Our thesis supervisors will then get to work on your documents.
- No more than a week later, you’ll get the corrected version of the document back. You’ll also receive general feedback in your document via comments.
How much will it cost to have my thesis checked for spelling and language?
On average, a thesis is between 7,000 and 20,000 words long. Your study programme usually indicates how many words your thesis should contain. This total often excludes attachments. With Jouw Scriptiecoach, you pay a low fixed rate of €0.01 per word. We always give you a fixed price in advance for checking your document. In addition, our rates for checking are exempt from VAT.
Want to have your thesis checked for content?
Do you want to be sure that your document also meets the requirements of your study programme? Content checking is a service that Jouw Scriptiecoach can offer. Our thesis supervisors can help students and PhD students from virtually any study programme. We look at the big picture of your thesis and read it thoroughly on the basis of the assessment form provided by your study programme. We then provide concrete feedback at points where your document could be improved. We also look at the structure and the common thread; is what you have written logical and clear, and do you actually answer the main question and sub-questions?